The year 2017 is coming to an end and it wasn’t an easy year for me but I can happily share that I finished with the travel highlights visiting several new places such as Myanmar, Israel, Jordan, etc. and discovering many, many more incredible cultures, which I absolutely loved. My expectations for 2018 are rising – to go on even more crazy adventures and discover more of the beautiful places the world has to offer.
I want to thank you all for your support and always sending me those lovely messages and comments (please keep doing it). It really means a lot to me. As a little sign of gratitude, I have summarised my year within a video to show you the travel highlights, which I hope you will enjoy watching !
“NAMASTE !” “I don’t know where to look !”
Countries been in 2017: Spain, Israel, Jordan, Thailand, Myanmar, The Netherlands, Austria and of course Germany. Where have you been ?
The travel highlights of 2017: New things done outside my comfort zone
- Traveled to an unknown place
- Cycled ca. 350 km from Passau to Vienna
- Hitchhiked in Israel, Jordan and Thailand
- Sandboarding in Jordan
- Danced ballet “Four Little Swans”
- Ran Munich half-marathon with my travel backpack
- Climbed the Zugspitze with my sneakers and overcame the fear
- Namaste around the world
- Climbed up the waterfall and jumped in Myanmar
- Jumped the skipping rope that was on fire at Full Moon Party in Thailand
- Trained in Muay Thai Boxing in Thailand
- Sledding down from 1,630 m
- Almost another year without alcohol
2018 will be a better one for all of us. I wish you the best, a lot of travel, health, luck, money, peace and love.
My plan for 2018: discover more, no alcohol, healthy, continue Muay Thai. What’s yours ?
I TRAVEL FOREVER’s top 5 travel hotspots recommendations for 2018
- Galapagos Islands – How to make the Galapagos Islands affordable ? DIY
- Macedonia – the secret land for discovery
- Israel – the welcoming country
- Myanmar – visit the best hotspots of Myanmar
- Alonissos – the secret romantic island