Traveling around the world with my backpack is the most beautiful thing that I could ever imagine doing. The feeling of freedom and happiness is what I get when being in this “fantasy” world. I’ve been on the road for a couple of years now and I’m very grateful for all the experiences I have enjoyed along the way. Whilst traveling I noticed that we traveler still have very serious traveler problems to cope with everyday. Here I list 22 top traveler problems…
WHICH DAY OF THE WEEK IT IS DOESN’T MATTER ANYMORE HAHA, JUST TRAVELTobias Weber
- When arriving at the airport to unbundle the backpack and get rid off the security check sticker they always stick across the buckle, hard to remove in one piece – annoying.
- Hard to believe but finding time for yourself when traveling solo is also a big travelers problem.
When you walk in shoes for a while, and just wanna wear your Havaianas.
- Damn, when’s my next flight and from which airport ? How much does it cost to get there and how long will it take ?
- A long line at check-in, customs or security check – annoying.
- Fuck, I got a sunburn.
- A seat in almost the last row on a plane and on arrival only open the front door – annoying, big times.
- When luggage takes ages to come.
- Too many stamps, I need a new passport !
- All the clothes are dirty and smell, oh no I gotta do laundry, well I have to find a laundry service.
- Checking online banking, realising how much you spent and organising the money.
- Not enough sleep !
- Wanting to take a photo but so many tourists are on it – annoying. What are these guys even doing here haha.
- Fuck, they have a different plug here. I can’t charge my phone !
- Where is the best place to stay ?
- Man, I still have to pack my backpack !
- Travelers logical thinking: I can save money for the room and spend it on drinks !
TOP 5 TRAVELER PROBLEMS
- Actually making a plan is seriously stressful, especially booking flights, tours and buses.
- We still have to get drinks for tonight !
- Fuck, I seriously need to think where I want to travel to next and make a decision.
- Seriously, no wifi ? Let’s stay somewhere else !
- How can I get from here to there ?
Hahaha what do you think ? Any additions to make ? Comments ?