2016 was incredible with ups and downs, but my expectations are rising for 2017 to have even more crazy adventures and discover more of the beautiful places the world has to offer – travel forever until I’ve seen it all !
Countries been: Switzerland, Greece, Macedonia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Croatia, Austria, Spain and of course Germany. Where have you been ?
New things done outside my comfort zone in 2016
- Started taking French classes
- Ran Düsseldorf Marathon within 3.5 hours
- Namaste around the world
- Hitchhike in Greece, failed hitchhike in Montenegro
- Kayaking around Dubrovnik
- Sneaking into the abandoned sniper tower in Mostar
- Running at Octoberfest like a ballet girl onto the stage
- Ballet jumping on Wankberg
- Climbed up the peak of Herzogstand with sneakers and overcame my fear
- Dressed as Santa to give presents to my nephews
- Year of no drinking alcohol
Thanks so much everyone for your support: encouraging me to travel more and take crazy adventures. As a little sign of gratitude, I have summarised my year travel within a video to show you the highlights, which I hope you will enjoy watching !
Come, come let’s discover more !
2017 will be a better one for all of us. I wish you all the best, a year rich in travel, health, luck, money, peace and love.
My New Year’s resolution: travel more. What’s yours ?