My top 16 things I would never forget to bring when traveling long-term or just for a day trip. Read here whats important for a world traveler with more than 8 years of experience…
Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you make a purchase. I use all the companies listed here and recommend them because they rock and have made my travels better. If you are ready to purchase some of the travel accessories and would like to support this website in some way, using these links is one way to do that. Please do not spend any money you don’t feel are right for you. If you have any questions about the my top 16, e-mail me. I’m happy to answer any questions that you may have.
My top 16 things I would never forget to bring traveling:
- My beautiful backpack Deuter AirContact Pro 55 + 10 l
- Credit card
- My camera Canon PowerShot G9 X
- My action camera GoPro 6
- EasyAcc Powerbank
- Spare USD cash
- Flip flops
- Cologne Gucci Guilty Men
- Sarong (you can buy them easily and really cheap in Asian countries or in Barcelona on the beach. If you don’t go there, maybe look for one online because for me they offer such flexible diverse use while travelling – as a towel, blanket, something to lay down on in the park, or a scarf
- Photocopies (You + Family)
- At least two lockers (in two different sizes for variable use)
- Swim trunks
- Aqua shoes
- Open mind
Things I would take to a…:
… Daytrip: Daypack with sarong, bandana, camera, sunscreen (if available), water, sunglasses (if available), swim trunks, money, hand sanitizer, flip flops, and some snacks (chips, biscuits, etc.)
… Going out at night: Money, ID (if you want, but in some countries you just don’t need it), spray cologne, an old terminated credit card (to give away if somebody wants to mug me).
I TRAVEL FOREVER’s VIEW & RECOMMENDATION
These are the things I would never forget to bring and that I would take on a day trip. For every individual person those changes. Enjoy your travels !